Designed for both mobile and clinic use, the Amplivox Otowave 202 tympanometer provides a comprehensive range of tympanometry, ipsilateral and contralateral test solutions.
- Fast, accurate impedance measurements
- Programmable ipsilateral reflex tests
- Programmable contralateral reflex tests
- Totally portable
- Intuitive use
- High resolution graphics display
- Optional portable printer and PC interface
Contact us to request a demonstration of this product.
The Amplivox Otowave 202 provides fast, objective middle ear measurements to assist in identification of middle ear disorders.
The Otowave 202 features a comprehensive range of test functions including 226Hz impedance measurements and a programmable range of both ipsi and contra lateral refl ex test measurements at 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz and 4kHz.
Ease of use
When testing children, very fast, accurate middle ear measurements are essential. The advanced technology within the Otowave 202 makes this possible. The Otowave 202 is also very intuitive to use with on-screen information displayed before, during and after the automatic test. The compliance peak, compliance peak pressure, gradient, ear canal volume can be measured within seconds.
User-defined ipsi and contralateral reflex test measurements can be easily added to the test sequence to ensure a comprehensive test routine that is completed in the minimum amount of time.
This programmable function includes reflex selection, levels and sensitivity. The large display area facilitates a graphical display of the reflex response and a pass/fail result.
Results are displayed for review on a large high-resolution graphics display. Results can be:
- saved within internal memory with a patient identifier
- printed via an infra-red connection to the optional portable printer or PC designated printer via Tympview PC application
- transferred via USB to a PC/NOAH database using the optional Amplivox impedance module
Usage and portability
Lightweight and compact, the Otowave 202 is designed to be used both in a static clinical setting, or as a totally portable ‘go anywhere’ instrument where it can be used with either Alkaline or rechargeable batteries. For clinical settings the supplied mains adaptor may be used for convenience.