A comprehensive course designed to offer education and competency based training in all aspects of industrial spirometry. The course is suitable for OH trained individuals who require competency based assessment to conduct lung function measurements.
If you are an occupational health technician and new to spirometry, we would recommend that you attend the first day of the course and undertake the second day competency assessment at a later date (within 3 months). This will ensure that new OH technician delegates have an opportunity to revise the provided course materials.
2018 Provisional course dates and venues
- February 27th and 28th, Chester
- March 21st and 22nd, Birmingham
- April 24th and 25th, Newcastle
- May 24th and 25th, Chester
- June 13th and 14th, Nottingham
- September 20th and 21st, York
- September 25th and 26th, York
- November 7th and 8th, Reading
- December 5th and 6th, Glasgow