A comprehensive course that provides guidance and training in all factors relating to a successful hearing conservation programme. The course content is based on a recommended syllabus of the British Society of Audiology (BSA), the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) ‘The control of noise at work regulations 2005’ and industry specific requirements. It has been developed over a number of years by occupational health professionals and audiologists employed by Amplivox.
2016 Provisional course dates and venues
- February 1st and 2nd, Chester
- February 8th and 9th, Birmingham
- March 17th and 18th, Glasgow
- April 18th and 19th, Newcastle
- May 9th and 10th, Nottingham NEW VENUE!
- May 23rd and 24th, Windsor SORRY, FULLY BOOKED
- September 7th and 8th, Bristol
- September 21st and 22nd, York
- October 13th and 14th, Edinburgh
- November 7th and 8th, Colchester
- November 21st and 22nd, Hull