A comprehensive course that provides guidance and training in all factors relating to a successful hearing conservation programme. The course content is based on a recommended syllabus of the British Society of Audiology (BSA), the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) ‘The control of noise at work regulations 2005′ and industry specific requirements. It has been developed over a number of years by occupational health professionals and audiologists employed by Amplivox.
2014 Provisional course dates and venues
- SORRY ALL NOW FULLY BOOKED FOR 2014!
2015 Provisional course dates and venues
- February 4th and 5th, Chester
- February 9th and 10th, Birmingham
- March 26th and 27th, Glasgow
- April 29th and 30th, Newcastle
- May 13th and 14th, Nottingham
- May 18th and 19th, Windsor
- September 9th and 10th, Bristol
- September 23rd and 24th, York
- October 15th and 16th, Edinburgh
- November 5th and 6th, Colchester
- November 26th and 27th, Hull